Monday, May 25, 2015

Desolate

To be honest, I’m really a person who devoid of talent to socialize with people. If you could gauge the extent of my socialization, it would be at the bottom. I’m not kidding. I do love hang out with bunches of people, do something boisterously insane, something memorable so I can reminisce when I practically bored or something. But then again, I prefer to just be in a small group, or maybe with someone I’m comfortable with. The thing is, it’s really hard for me to approach slash be approached by people.




I don’t really mind if people are labeling me with a loner or anti-social or whatsoever. I know myself better. I have built my circle small and I do think that I did the right thing. I mean if you have already built your circle small, you don’t have to deal with idiots and their pathetic drama in the first place. Life is too short to give your precious attention over something that is apparently not worth your time.


You might have heard this million times but allow me to remind you for another million times. People come and go. You can’t even anticipate what people’s intention once they stepped into your life. Yes, life is incontestably mystery and crazy but that’s what makes it more exciting. I guess.


There are always times where you’re surrounded with people particularly your friends but you unconsciously still feel desolate and sort of seek for attention and love. Most people always underestimate those people who likely went to most places alone as they think that these people don’t have friends or nobody wants to be friends with them. However as you grow up, I can say your perspective towards this matter could entirely change.




Life is full with distinct stages and there’s one where you have to be fully independent. You can’t even rely on someone but be capable of acting and thinking for your own self instead. Life is all about choices and you have to opt the best for the sake of your life. At the end of the day, it’s all about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment