Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Eid Mubarak Part 2

I’ve never felt so motivated waking up in the early morning except for hari raya. Although it’s quite weird how you suddenly stop waking up for sahur but by looking at all delicious foods in the kitchen realized me that it’s truly the morning of  1st of Syawal. Hell yeah!


The best feeling is when you put on your baju melayu with sampin and you’ll be like


“The world is my runway get out of my way”



However I can never run from having the thought of how Palestinians celebrate their Eid in such a tough condition. I always want to go there and give a little bit of help especially to the kids (foods, clothes, my old toys, comics, making jokes or whatever that I’m able to help) so that they can forget for a while of what’s going on at their place, in their country.


We Malaysians seriously should feel grateful for the peace we got today. Although some people mock on the quote “Malaysia is still in peace” but I still strongly believe that Malaysia is still in peace. The biggest celebration like hari raya is one method on how to strengthen our relationship by visiting each other and keep our country in peace.


Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin

No comments:

Post a Comment