Thursday, January 16, 2014

Relationship

I'm getting used with my friends who always talk about their relationship to me. I'm not the one who terhegeh-hegeh or become a love reporter by asking "macam mana kau dengan dia?", "last korang jumpa bila?", "dia still nak kat kau yang muka poyo ni ke?" (HAHA) but I don't know maybe I'm a good listener kot (eceh)



To be honest I really don't mind if you want to tell me about your relationship, honeymoon, drama whatever because adat bercinta everything looks so sweet even though sometimes gaduh-gaduh manja yang kalau other people tengok pun rasa nak muntah hijau but still it's one of the concepts of adat bercinta kan.




However I don't think you should tell it to the whole universe about your relationship unless you're having a relationship with emma watson or jennifer lawrence. Some people maybe look so cool giving advice these and that but you've no idea how their hearts speak because not everyone happy with what you do, even if you just breathe. Some people will pretend to care just so they can get a better seat to watch your struggle. Every helping hand isn't always there to help.



What my point here is just beware with whom you share your stories because there're more people who love to see you suffer than being happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment